NameSilo

After 6 months

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic Belley

Four Letter AcronymsTop Member
Impact
2,468
Hello NP community.

I realize I never introduced myself here.

Its been 6 months for me now as a "domainer". I refuse to call myself a domainer. I am more a person who has a hobby of selling domain names.

I keep the term "domainer" for experts in the field. Which I am not and never will be.

--

I am writing this post as a quick and big THANK YOU !! to all the people here who helped me in my first days and provided me with excellent advice and blogs.

90% of my activities are happening on NamePros and I think this forum is simply the best of all. In less than a month all the information found here made it possible for someone like me, starting at zero with no knowledge of the business, to understand the basics and avoid beginners mistakes as much as possible.

Best domain community I know is here !!
I wish you all to do great business, have fun doing it, stay honest, help others and take care !!

Dominic.
 
19
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi Dominic, welcome to NP... Btw, you got 1 'dislike' haha :xf.grin:
 
3
•••
I agree this is the best community for domainers. I too do not consider myself an expert... We can always stand to learn a thing or two.

Cheers and welcome!
 
3
•••
Hello NP community.

I realize I never introduced myself here.

Its been 6 months for me now as a "domainer".

Dominic.

Always better late then never :) Welcome
 
2
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back