Dynadot

Affiliate marketing program for beginners?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kallis007

Impact
Hey..
Guys i am almost newbie to affiliate marketing so just looking for a way to make some money online. I'm not looking to get rich quick, I just want to make a couple hundred dollars a week. Are there any affiliate marketing programs that give you a website, marketing tools, and help market your website?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Almost all affiliate programs give you the marketing tools and resources but they don't give you a website.You have to build it up yourself.Without website you still can promote an affiliate products through techniques like email marketing,social media marketing or paid advertising.

•••
Ones that give you a website are commonly called "white label" solutions.

Though it is harder to get those types of sites ranked in the search engines because there are hundreds of identical websites from other affiliates doing the same thing.

What might help you in this case is if you acquire aftermarket domains for your particular affiliate niche that already have existing backlinks/traffic.

•••
But is email marketing really effective? I mean normally we get alot of stuff in our mail, most of them end up in the spam/junk mail folder. Don't most of us delete it without even opening it? I believe that the key is what is written on the subject line.

I feel that social media marketing is more effective. The other day I saw a page promoted in FB about special custom made watches which I found very interesting. If they had sent it to my mail, it would have been in my junk folder and I might just delete it without even opening it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back