Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Aez.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOXX

Ti.coTop Member
Impact
794
Hi guys,

What do you think of this one: AEZ.NET?
I KNOW its a .NET but it's an "EZ" domain :imho:

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The A and E are nice but the Z kills it.
IMO the EZ doesn't add a huge amount of reseller value.
I would say $900-$1300 reseller but in all honesty if I was you I would be holding out for an end user sale.
5,980,000 Google is not too shabby and its sort of pronounceable, I kinda like it.
 
0
•••
high $XXX :imho:
 
0
•••
Definitely approach end users with this domain.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back