nbiegz New Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 0 0 Feedback Apr 25, 2015 809 views 4 replies #1 adwav.com Best Offer (offer what you think it is worth) Registrar - GoDaddy Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
nbiegz New Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 0 0 Feedback Apr 25, 2015 #3 Hello Brian, Thank you for your offer, unfortunately, I am looking for more at this time. This does not mean your offer will be forgotten. Thanks!
Hello Brian, Thank you for your offer, unfortunately, I am looking for more at this time. This does not mean your offer will be forgotten. Thanks!
nbiegz New Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 0 0 Feedback Apr 25, 2015 #5 Hello Brian, The value I had in my head was $60. Is $30 dollars the absolute best offer you can do? Thanks!
Hello Brian, The value I had in my head was $60. Is $30 dollars the absolute best offer you can do? Thanks!