Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Advice Please

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

phyllmoh

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi everyone, I would like some advice on this domain please. BeingHeld.com.
At first I was thinking of an events website, when I first purchased the name. A website you can get info, on all the latest events, concerts BEING HELD when and where, locally and nationwide. Then, I thought of a BDSM porn site. For those with the fetish of BEING HELD in ropes, chains, bondaged, you know :blink: . I would like your inputs on the domain name. The two words put together gets 15 million results on Google. Most results is about people being held against their wish etc. I would appreciate any input. Thanks a bunch :D .
 
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i dont like it much , but your ideas seem reasonable , so for sure the value comes from being developed , a sight where there are lots of hugs and cuddles??? could also be a site offer counciling ? good luck
 
0
•••
Thank you, I appreciate your advice.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back