domain Advice please on approaching End User

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

IDN101

Established Member
Impact
1
I have a domain name which is a VERY niche market.

I think I have identified the main end user for this market.

The domain name is: LogFlumes.com

I have researched to find out who is the biggest supplier / manufacturer of log flume rides in the world.

What do I do next???!!!!

Do I just e-mail them and say (professionally) "Hi. I have a domain name you may be interested in buying off me"

Do I need an agent to do this on my behalf?

Obviously first impressions count.

Is there any mileage in even approaching them? Are they likely to be interested?

I'm very inexperienced in the domain name game. Bought the name because I was going to develop a site. But I then thought that a key player would want the main domain name for their business, to point to themselves?

Thanks for any info

Regards,

Ian
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back