Dynadot

question Advice on domain extensions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sophia Alice

Brandsiro TeamTop Member
Impact
Hi Friends

i am planning to add few more domains to my portfolio , and would like to try my hand on extensions i never touched

like .ai , .co and .io

what extension u suggest the most which would be more profitable ? any other extension u guys recommend ?

till now my portfolio had domains only from com , in and xyz and by god grace i am going well on these till date

Thanks & Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Sophia,

IMO, the extensions you mentioned are doing well, especially meaningful one words.

In addition to .co and .io, also check out .tv

Furthermore, some ccTLDs is also worth having a look at. Co.Uk comes to mind.

Best of luck.

•••
.co(careful tho the bubble will eventually burst and it will be the next .biz) single English words do well
.tv @kite26 might be able to shed some more light
and from personal experience leave .us alone.

Last edited:
•••
Each extension has its pros and cons and of course a specific direction. I strongly believe that you can succeed at any extension, like .co, .io, or even ngtlds, if you feel that you are familiar with its philosophy. If your style, philosophy and knowledge fits with an extension go for it, don't hunt about success stories. Create yours. That's what I have learnt.
.io and .co have excellent potential. I have a small group of them and still sell. Also estimate that these extensions are very expensive. Overall, .com is the king and the best choice. It is accepted by me who follow alternative paths.

Last edited:
•••
Why?

I’d do ComNetOrg with .io / maybe

Last edited:
•••
I would suggest don't experiment past popular generic keywords unless you know exactly what you're hunting for or can't resist buying. I see people buying brands in these extensions and it isn't a good move.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I had better luck with .io domains. I tend to prefer .io to .ai, because the .ai costs twice in renewal cost.

•••
Yeah, .AI and .IO definitely doing well. Also, try .TV, .LIFE, .Community and .Events. I purchased the latter from BigRock in a sweet deal, last to last year. Quite profitable.

•••
Hi Friends

i am planning to add few more domains to my portfolio , and would like to try my hand on extensions i never touched

like .ai , .co and .io

what extension u suggest the most which would be more profitable ? any other extension u guys recommend ?

till now my portfolio had domains only from com , in and xyz and by god grace i am going well on these till date

Thanks & Regards
You are from TX , right ?
So where is american patriotism ?
.US if you want to invest & make money
I mean why to pay for a .io renew over 30$/year ( not to mention .io or .ai decent , good or very good are taken ) or .ai or .co when .US is 2.49$ first year & 7.5 $ renew price on DynaDot for .US but is not only reg with good prices for .US also Epik , GD etc..& you find good names ( keywords ) to register for only 2.49$

Last edited:
•••
You are from TX , right ?
So where is american patriotism ?
.US if you want to invest & make money
I mean why to pay for a .io renew over 30$/year ( not to mention .io or .ai decent , good or very good are taken ) or .ai or .co when .US is 2.49$ first year & 7.5 $ renew price on DynaDot for .US but is not only reg with good prices for .US also Epik , GD etc..& you find good names ( keywords ) to register for only 2.49$

well i have 150 .us domains now :)

and i really liked ur dot.us domain .. excellent domain

Last edited:
•••
well i have 150 .us domains now :)

and i really liked ur dot.us domain .. excellent domain
"only from com , in and xyz"
Nice to know you have .us but you say your portfolio is .com & .xyz so was thinking & say to invest in .us

•••
Nice to know you have .us but you say your portfolio is .com & .xyz so was thinking & say to invest in .us

i dint mentioned it , bec i had only a few .us domains then .. thank u for advice :)

•••
So ..from 7 June until now you add to your portfolio around 100 .us ?

•••
So ..from 7 June until now you add to your portfolio around 100 .us ?

yes :) .. i am buying few more in .us and .in as well

worthy com domains are too hard to find available these days ..

•••
you can try (.)website or (.)site for your future work.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back