Domain Empire

Advice needed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have the chance to get a cool domain but I want to know if anyone thinks it is worth getting.

callreturn.com is in hold at an auctionsite and I want to know if it is worth getting for the price listed.

Currently the min. bid is at 101$. Any opinions is great. What do you think is the most I should grab it for?
Thnx

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Google #'s are around 21 000.
Mostly telephone companies.
Nice name.
Has potential for an end-user sale.
I'd be reluctant to go much higher though.
Personally...$100 would be my upper limit.
Good-luck Stephanie,
ST

•••
all is gamble. sounds good. go for it .seems you can afford it.. it depends on how you source the end user

•••
Originally posted by redhippo
all is gamble. sounds good. go for it .seems you can afford it.. it depends on how you source the end user

The only reason it IS a gamble is because I can't really afford it.
:lol:

thanks for your advice but I don't think I'm going to do it. I am looking for my ONE winner of a name and I am not sure this is it! hehe ;)

•••
everybody should have that domain that they will never part with. If this is the one for you then I say go for it. But only go up to what you can afford.

•••
apart from the domain name itself.
does it have any traffic. if it has, it should worth the cost since you like the domain personally.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back