Dynadot

auction Advertizing.info (highly-commercial, dictionary word) - current bid $25, Exp. 2016, Godaddy push,

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
Advertizing.info
Godaddy, push
Start $1
Min inc $1
Exp. 2016
Ends 72 hrs after last bid
Paypal

[advertizing] - 2,400 exact monthly searches in Google

asdfsdfdsfsdf.jpg

afdsggdfgdfgdfg.png

sdfsdfsdfsdf.png

All TLDs are gone: .com, .net, .org, .biz, .me, .pro, .tv, .us, .pw, .eu, .de, .co.uk, .ru, .kz, .space, .mobi

advertizing.net listed for sale for $12,000 (Frank Schilling owner)

Happy bidding!

Attachments

• 1429460151962.pdf
    5.3 KB · Views: 28
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@dhyinc is the winner! Congratulations! PM sent.

•••
•••
@Eric_Lyon, should I restart the auction?

Thanks.

•••
Man, ..I had said it was a wrong window..why would I put a price of 25 when the previous bid was at 15...mr perfect, It was a wrong bid...

•••
@dhyinc - all bids are binding agreements as outlined in the rules. Please honor your bid. Please keep in mind that failure to honor a binding bid agreement will be a breach of the rules and result in a bad business infraction that may or may not limit your access to namepros or the marketplace.

thanks for understanding and I hope you can both work this out in a timely manor.

•••
ok eric, thanks for your intervention. I hoped to solve this like gentlemen, but posting a personally written message publicly was in bad taste...let me work to get this solved. Thanks

•••
The higher bidder didn't pay. The auction will be restarted.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back