Dynadot

Advertise on FB your BP and BB domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Supercode

Established Member
Impact
Hi,
I shared one of my recently BP published domain in my face book page and boosted that post to targeted audience.

Does anybody is doing FB advertising on brand domains?
What is your success?
Is it worth doing it, or is it total waste of money?O_o

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not to hijack your thread but why not advertise on Linkedin? Aren't there more 'professionals' and potential end users there? I personally have no experience of Linkedin ads but I am working on developing my connections there to later promote my domains (free and via paid ads).

Just a thought.
Maybe it is good option, I just never done any promotions in Linkedin so tried what I was familiar with ;)

•••
•••
I have heard
Some even
Sell them on ebay

I've had a few up on there before, actually. I think Ebay should revamp its auction max dollar limits per month.

•••
Let the Brandpa do advertising of your domain name. Use your skill of accurate social media targeting on something else. How about doing something with some health affiliate, lead generation etc.
Yeah, I just wanted to make test with domain, just for interest.
Made some campaigns before, but in very crowded niches and results was not easy to achieve...

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back