Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Established Adsense Templates Website

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

oliciv

Established Member
Impact
6
I am selling the website/business "AdsenseTemplates.net"

This site has been making a nice profit over the last few months (see below)

The site offers pre-built websites on many subjects, with Google Adsense adverts built in and ready to go.

I have been selling these templates both on the site and on eBay. I am currently making most of my income from eBay, but I have not attempted to promote the website (aside from a post here and one at WHT).

The sale includes

  • Domain names: AdsenseTemplates.net, YPNTemplates.com, ChitikaTemplates.com
  • Website at AdsenseTemplates.net
  • Custom coded Paypal IPN payment script to automatically send the templates to buyers.
  • Ownership of all the templates. No resale rights have ever been granted to anyone else.
  • The eBay ad I use to sell the templates, as well as other eBay details I have been using (starting bid, BINs etc)

On eBay, I have just been selling pack one, obviously revenue could be improved if the other packs were offered and the site promoted a bit more.

November's eBay sales: £60 (About $105)
December's eBay sales: £94 (About $164)

I am currently accepting offers (In pounds or US dollars). Please PM these to me, or email to [email protected]

Post any questions below, or feel free to PM them.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Do you have a BIN or starting price and the auction ending time ?
 
0
•••
I'm not in a great hurry to sell, so don't have a BIN price yet. Will end when I see an offer I like ;)

I'd like offers starting at around £500 though, as I could make anything less by just running the site for a few more months...
 
0
•••
yup, makes sense. Good luck with the sale.
 
0
•••
Can you provide any samples of the template sites offered for sale from the site?
 
0
•••
seomasters said:
yup, makes sense. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks :)

HostBidder.com said:
Can you provide any samples of the template sites offered for sale from the site?

There are some examples linked to on the site, I can PM more if you would like.
 
0
•••
*bump* :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back