AdSense targeting problems!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ApeXX

VIP Member
Impact
101
I currently run a WordPress blog, FriiBii.com. A problem I have found with multiple Adsense plugins is that when inserted into any post, large or small, I never receive targeted ads. The only kind displayed are the public service ones that are shown when Adsense doesn't have any advertisements for you.

I thought at first it was just a temporary issue however the site is well indexed in Google and the problem persisted over multiple days.

Any suggestions? :-/
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't see any google ads on FriiBii, however, I think your super short post could make that problem. Google Ads really like RICH-TEXT-CONTENT
 
0
•••
I also don't see any ads. You need more and more content and proper keywords for relevant advertisements.
 
0
•••
I took down the advertisements as they were not earning any revenue. (You don't get paid for public service advertisements.)

Also I have worked with less content and still received plenty of targeted ads. I'm wondering if the Adsense integration plugin I'm using isn't working correctly.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back