NameSilo

AdSense: I'd Be Broke If...

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
I'd be broke if I depended on my main site for Adsense income as I rarely get a click there.. good thing I have several other sites that DO get clicks.

My main site gets 3x the traffic and has higher PR (in fact, most of my sites are still PR0)..

My main site gets 100x more revenue from paid ad links tho..

Anyone else experience this?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Same here. I have few sites with more traffic but less CTR. and reason might be wrong ad placement or visitors aren't interested in Ads.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back