Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

AdSense for domains?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

kbm

Established Member
Impact
2
has anyone tried adsense for domains? I've looked at it but it seems complicated to set up, its nothing like sedo were you just forward your domain.

Well anybody using? any good revenue?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I also ignore AFD, cos I think it's sorta like a trap. Your domains get deindexed if I'm correct. And yeah, folks got banned for putting their domains on AFD, when they would not have otherwise been banned....

But if you have a great type-in domain that does well at Sedo, you can use AFD....cos the page looks about the same as Sedo's. :)

I guess it depends on the circumstances...I've had domains there since it started
and haven't been de-indexed or banned.
 
0
•••
I've just added a domain to AFD, its the first for me and I'm curious how "easy" their verify and approval process is going to be. The setup process certainly was simple enough. Does anyone here have a site already in their program that i could take a look at. I would like to see what it amounts to while I wait for their 48 hour approval process to finish up.
 
0
•••
I Does anyone here have a site already in their program that i could take a look at. I would like to see what it amounts to while I wait for their 48 hour approval process to finish up.

ScaredOfTheMoon/com
 
0
•••
I have over 25 AFD domains at this point.. they've made me more than AFC but not much.
 
0
•••
Thanks Jag..........
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back