Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

AdSense bot when not logged in for Phpbb?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

jroy

VIP Member
Impact
13
any one know if there is a hack for phpbb that displays ads in the middle of threads if you arn't logged in? namepros has it but its vbulletin
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it's costom made, but I can't say for sure. It's the only place I have seen it :kickass:
 
0
•••
Petter said:
I think it's costom made, but I can't say for sure. It's the only place I have seen it :kickass:

I think I saw it somewhere before (on another vBulletin forum), but never on a phpBB forum. Might be able to pay someone to make something like it for phpBB.
 
0
•••
Yeah i also think it is custom, You will have to pay to get someone to make it most liekly.
 
0
•••
i might be able to make it, but i was just trying to save my self some time by using one thats already made, thanks everyone
 
0
•••
its £29.99 i saw it the other day, damn my history folder is massive!
 
0
•••
0
•••
thanks! a little np$ gift sent to you :)
 
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back