Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Adpress.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeRogan

Established Member
Impact
8
Looking for rough appraisal!!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I see the abstract word for "address" and you have "ad press", which can mean something too

I quite like it, again abstract with 2 separate meanings, its punchy, with the .net extension. Try the likes of squadhelp to help out...my appraisal here is mid hundreds, not bad
 
Last edited:
0
•••
PS If that's you Joe Rogan, aka comedian, podcaster, UFC guy...love your stuff (but I doubt it)
 
Last edited:
1
•••
PS If that's you Joe Rogan, aka comedian, podcaster, UFC guy...love your stuff (but I doubt it)

Appreciate the appraisal!!

And no unfortunately not, had a rough start as I wanted to buy domains but was in hospital with covid and ended up getting restricted.

But that's alright hopefully I can prove my worth in the future.

Also if you don't mind appraising;

Mudslides.net
Overreact.net

Thanks mate!!
 
1
•••
Mudslides.net - Not strong, little use case, drop

Overreact.net - Stronger. One word English, with the .net extension...the meaning of the word is to react "strongly"...its decent, in my view. Overplay.net fetched $688, my appraisal for overreact.net is low hundreds, up to mid hundreds
 
1
•••
Mudslides.net - Not strong, little use case, drop

Overreact.net - Stronger. One word English, with the .net extension...the meaning of the word is to react "strongly"...its decent, in my view. Overplay.net fetched $688, my appraisal for overreact.net is low hundreds, up to mid hundreds

I'll check out squadhelp, hopefully get them sold, otherwise I'll let them drop i guess.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back