Adobe Creative Master Suite 3

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

.X.

In God I TrustTop Member
Impact
I received this Bundle Of Magic, From a very good friend as a gift, I have no need for it, and can far use the money more.

This is daaaaa sheeeeiiiiiiiit for you programmers, Web Designers.

This is the FULL RETAIL version, NOT academic, NOT Demo.

THIS IS BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED, ONLY OPENED TO MAKE SURE ALL THE CONTENTS ARE INSIDE THE BOX, ALL THE CONTENTS ARE PRESENT.

THIS WAS PURCHASED FROM ADOBE FOR $2,499.00 USD.

This Is The MASTER Collection.

Here is a pic of my actual product. http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/2626/adobecs3to1.jpg

* Combines Adobe InDesign® CS3,
* Photoshop® CS3 Extended,
* Illustrator® CS3,
* Acrobat® 8 Professional,
* Flash® CS3 Professional,
* Dreamweaver® CS3,
* Fireworks® CS3,
* Contribute® CS3, A
* fter Effects® CS3 Professional,
* Adobe Premiere® Pro CS3,
* Soundbooth™ CS3, and Encore® CS3,
* and also includes Adobe Bridge CS3,
* Version Cue® CS3,
* Device Central CS3, Dynamic Link,
* Adobe OnLocation™ CS3 (Windows® only),
* and Ultra® CS3 (Windows only).
Suggested Retail: $2,499.00

Blur boundaries and break rules in pursuit of your vision--Master Collection equips you to take your designs anywhere you want to go. Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection software is a comprehensive creative environment that features highly integrated, all-new versions of professional design, web, video, and mobile tools from Adobe. It combines the best of Creative Suite 3 Design Premium, Web Premium, and Production Premium editions with productivity features that let you produce content for virtually all media--print, web, interactive, film, video, and mobile--in one value-packed offering.

Features:
• Professional page layout, image editing, vector illustration, and print production
• Website design, development, prototyping, and blogging
• Creation of rich interactive content
• Industry-standard visual effects and motion graphics
• Video capture, editing, and production; DVD titling; and digital audio

Components included:
Adobe Photoshop CS3 extended
Adobe illustrator CS3
Adobe indesign CS3
Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional
Adobe Flash CS3 Professional
Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
Adobe Contribute CS3
Adobe Fireworks CS3
Adobe After Effects CS3 Professional
Adobe Premiere Pro CS3
Adobe Soundbooth CS3
Adobe Encore CS3
Adobe OnLocation

Additional features and services:
Adobe Bridge CS3
Adobe Version Cue CS3
Adobe Device Central CS3
Adobe Stock Photos

System Requirements

Windows

• Intel Pentium 4 (1.4GHz processor for DV; 3.4GHz processor for HDV), Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon, (dual 2.8GHz processors for HD), or Intel Core

• Duo (or compatible) processor; SSE2-enabled processor required for AMD systems
• Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (certified for 32-bit editions)
• 1GB of RAM for DV; 2GB of RAM for HDV and HD; more RAM recommended when running multiple components
• 10GB of available hard-disk space (additional free space required during installation)
• Dedicated 7,200 RPM hard drive for DV and HDV editing; striped disk array storage (RAID 0) for HD; SCSI disk subsystem preferred
• Microsoft DirectX compatible sound card (multichannel ASIO-compatible sound card recommended)
• 1,280x1,024 monitor resolution with 32-bit color adapter
• Blu-ray burner required for Blu-ray Disc creation
• OHCI compatible IEEE 1394 port for DV and HDV capture, export to tape, and transmit to DV device
• QuickTime 7.1.2 software required to use QuickTime features
• Broadband Internet connection required for Adobe Stock Photos* and other services

I will entertain offers at this time. You may post or PM your offers.

Payment can be made by Paypal, but you must fund your Paypal account with the amount of money, NO credit cards via Paypal, Paypal verified a must.

Escrow.com payment is preferred, buyer pays escrow fees.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would do anything for the whole pack but cant afford it all lol.

•••
Lonely Designs said:
I would do anything for the whole pack but cant afford it all lol.

From what i hear, This is a wicked bad ass collection, It has every thing Adobe has to offer, As well as a CS3 fireworks, Dreamweaver CS3, that would make MacroMedia proud they sold out to Adobe. From what i have heard, This bad boy has it all!! :)

I am looking for offers of no less than $1,100 for this product. that is more than 50% off, of what a person would pay if they purchased it from Adobe.

No offers as of yet, where are they Designers, Graphic artist, Coders at here!! Don't miss out on this opportunity!!!

If it does not sell here, It will on Ebay :)

Last edited:
•••
This will go on Ebay Monday, Last Chance NPers

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back