Adgenta Blog Ads: Anyone Try Them?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
Just ran across Qumana blog editor (free) which includes a facility for automatically inserting contextural ads for the Adgenta ads network within your text.. check out the site, if you haven't already at:

http://www.qumana.com/

Their site blog is an interesting read as well. I'm going to give it a shot.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I tried but I don't have any clicks yet. Hope there is a click soon...
 
0
•••
One thing that I like about the Adgenta ads is it allows you to choose the keywords for the ads it displays.. I don't know how long it will remain that way. Trying it out on my blog...
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back