negotiable Adding Value; Business Model/Plan supporting domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
I haven't seen any talk on NP about adding value to a domain by providing the buyer with short a business model/plan for how to best monetize the domain. Who actually does that, and how is it presented?

While I'm still new to this game, most of the domains I register have a purpose in mind. For example, I just listed on Reg of the Day the domain, AdoptaDoc(.)com. While on it's own, it may sound "catchy", but how would you monetize it? If you don't have a clue you should pass at any price. However, if you envision a use for it, you may want to consider buying it either to develop it for yourself, or to resell it to someone who might share your vision or have a similar vision.

In the case of Adopt a Doc...i was talking to a friend today who just so happens to have a doctor in the family. It's because my personal doctor of 38 years just retired, I was thinking my wife and I could just adopt a doctor to see us through the next 38 years, lol! Seriously, I know many of us use the internet to research all sorts of things health related, and why not have a doctor you can refer to online with questions about whatever ails you:hungover:. I don't think you need say more than what I've already said, but a business model/plan of maybe 200 words or less may help you sell a lot more domains.

What do you think? Thanks,

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back