Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question Added protection and security

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

FireWall443

New Member
Impact
10
Hey Investors, When I buy a domain, is it wise or absolutely needed to buy the protection and security plans for that year?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No & No.
 
0
•••
No need for that
 
0
•••
Thank you for the advice... Why would I chose to not to buy that plan? Would it be because: I am just going to resell at a later date, and not actually use the domain?
 
0
•••
Hi

who offered you those services and what was the cost?

imo...
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back