Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
whats the value of odd.com? interesting

Last edited:
•••
Wheeeewww!!!! A big name rocking a big price!! I like it!!

•••
Nice

Last edited:
•••
Offices.com

Lot Number: 800
SOLD: $260,000.00

•••
You targeting the Maplemont to anyone in particular? :xf.wink:

Picture0001.png

Seriously though....

Hopefully they are end users because it will be hard to make any more money on those domains.

Last edited:
•••
You targeting the Maplemont to anyone in particular? :xf.wink:

Show attachment 143241

Seriously though....

Hopefully they are end users because it will be hard to make any more money on those domains.

$800,000 a big price will be interesting to see what goes on the site.

•••
$800,000 a big price will be interesting to see what goes on the site.

if they went
“Attention Deficit Disorder” they could easily make their money back in 12 to 18 months IMO

they may have something far bigger in store for it though.

•••
if they went
“Attention Deficit Disorder” they could easily make their money back in 12 to 18 months IMO

And that’s the only angle imo. But then again, I think it’s been over payed by $600,000.

•••
Offices.com

Lot Number: 800
SOLD: $260,000.00

I felt that name would go a tad higher, what an opportunity to dig in with Offices.com , corporate in most all countries is their economy, it will be interesting to see what happens with this one.

•••
And that’s the only angle imo. But then again, I think it’s been over payed by $600,000.

I am thinking the buyer had to pay for that equity in the potential of that name. a multi billion dollar industry from MD to Pharma to Council and everything in between, huge money.

•••
i.rent

Lot Number: 1180
PASSED

High Bid: $10,000

Would you have taken $10,000?

•••
I think there is some showboating going on

•••
•••
i.rent

PASSED

I would have sold it at $10K, single letter names don't get much action as most users don't even know they are out there.

werewolf.com at $50K was another one that was passed, that I would have sold.

Not sure who the buyer of add.com is, but I can't see it being a reseller in the industy, has to be an end user with a product, or service offering. That sale made up pretty much half of the auction.

Last edited:
•••
I would have taken the $120K for Slept dot com

•••
I felt that name would go a tad higher, what an opportunity to dig in with Offices.com , corporate in most all countries is their economy, it will be interesting to see what happens with this one.

May be Office Depot will re-brand their name?

•••
i.rent

PASSED

Need time to educate users that there is website/domain for i.rent, may be will take 5-10 more years. I do not think I will buy i.rent today for 10K, but $500 I will buy it.

•••
TravelAgency.comLot Number: 390
SOLD $25,000.00

Someone got one heck of a deal.

•••
May be Office Depot will re-brand their name?

Office Depot is struggling with own problems.

Closed 55 stores in the 12 mo before last Nov

and announced plan to further close 90 more.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
I would have sold it at $10K, single letter names don't get much action as most users don't even know they are out there.

werewolf.com at $50K was another one that was passed, that I would have sold.

The high commission has to be factored in, especially if the price doesn't hit reserve.

10-15% used to be standard broker fee, 20% seems too much

•••
The high commission has to be factored in, especially if the price doesn't hit reserve.

10-15% used to be standard broker fee, 20% seems too much

They should lower commission for no reserve.

i read that somewhere thought interesting idea.

Last edited:
•••
if they went

In the US, I'll bet they make it in 6 months or less. They have so many of these kids hopped up on pharmaceutical drugs for ailments that will more effectively be addressed with meditation. Alas, there's no money to be made from chanting. :xf.grin:

•••
I am still a bit shocked that the owner of Slept.com didn't pull the reserve off at $120,000

Sleep.com
Sleeping.com

Slept is a third tier of that word IMO

•••
Office Depot is struggling with own problems.

Closed 55 stores in the 12 mo before last Nov

and announced plan to further close 90 more.

Samer

Ok, or may be the next Monday.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back