Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain AceMyExam.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MGorman23

New Member
Impact
0
Hey Everyone,

First of all I am new to the site and wanted to say hello to everyone on here. I'm a college student with a growing interest in domaining, so I am aware that I have a lot to learn.

I own 6 domain names currently, taking adavantage of 1and1.com's recent special of 1$ domain names.

Anyways, I think that the best domain name I currently own is AceMyExam.com

Let me know what you all think,

Marty

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Anyone have any input whatsoever? Comments, criticism, anything helps.


Marty
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey guys, I just wanted to bump this up to the top considering I didn't get any info on it. Let me know what you guys think. From what I have herd from other people AceMyExam(dot).com is a pretty good name, however you all on here are more likely to know more than anyone else. Let the comments fly.

Marty
 
0
•••
I guess it's for advice on how to study and perform well in exams?

The name is nice, but I don't think it holds much value without development. If you have a good idea, then go for it. Once you've monetized it and it's a proven earner (not just over a month, but several), it will be easier to sell.

Good luck.
 
0
•••
Not much search result. Estibot.com appraises it at $70. I also think the domain is mid$xx to low $xxx.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back