Impact
HI
what you think about:
Accessories.org
is it a good name ?
how much it worth name like this
advice me plzzz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Accessories dot com - Monster
Accessories dot org - I suggest "offers accepted", thousands

Big word, good domain

Last edited:
•••
•••
Accessories dot com - Monster
Accessories dot org - I suggest "offers accepted", thousands

Big word, good domain
org is the best from net?

•••
org is the best from net?

Case example: "Cancer research dot org" may be better than "dot net", considering its research, a physical entity for the most part possibly, and an organisation. Then, you may have an internet business specifically, that does stuff just on the internet, that would be best suited with a "dot net"

Its situational. Whatever "fits" most appropriately is the best

Last edited:
•••
Case example: "Cancer research dot org" may be better than "dot net", considering its research, a physical entity for the most part possibly, and an organisation. Then, you may have an internet business specifically, that does stuff just on the internet, that would be best suited with a "dot net"

Its situational. Whatever "fits" most appropriately is the best
Accessories.org
Accessories.net
which is the best?

•••
From the perspective of buying accessories on the internet, I would say "accessories dot net". If I was to call something "the accessories organisation" ...feels a bit weird, but "accessories dot org" certainly has value, some form of organisation / use in its own way. It depends on what you are using it for

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back