Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain ACCESSIBILITY.INFO Appraisal Needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Top Member
Impact
1,006
Well I picked up this domain because honestly it fits the extension very nicely and has a good potential.

Doing a good search yields many companies working with ACCESSIBILITY etc.

Waste of money or a good purchase?

Thanks to all who reply :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am also a big fan of .info domains but I realised not long ago that Mr. Joe Doe and his wife have never heard of the .info TLD.

Still a good name, the only thing I would have against it is that many people may misspell it (2xc + 2xs) i think it is worth something thought, maybe the right company with the right product would be willing to pay from $250 or up to $1000, the problem is to find the company with the right product...as usual.
 
0
•••
$300 to $500.

Good dot info!

More if developed, of course. I'm sure you could get 1000 - 1200 USD from a good (well updated) Accessibility blog or directory.

-Doug
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thank you all for your opinions and i have sent each of you rep for the thoughts and appraisals. Looking for just a few more opinions on this name and then it's going to the drawing board of selling or developing ;)

Anymore thoughts?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back