Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Accepting Free Coding Jobs

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

papa_face

Established Member
Impact
2
Hello,
I am willing to accept a few PHP/Mysql coding jobs over the next few weeks.
I am in the process of learning php and I want to build a portfolio of my work.
I would like to do some smallish scripts, but if you have a bigger project in mind let me know.
The only requirements on your part is that you have MSN and you must be a good NP member.
PM me if you would like a script made.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey

I have a topsite layout; XHTML/CSS and need to be integrated into Aardvark Topsite PHP script.

PM me.

Thanks
 
0
•••
I want PHP/MySQL jobs. Not template coding.
 
0
•••
I have been meaning to code a voting thingy for phpAS. I have all the code worked out on paper just have not put into the script due because a lack of time. It would be a quick and easy job. It would only require you to create a mysql table, do some html/javascript, and then code the php code behind it.
 
0
•••
I'm looking for an email form with captcha verification.
 
0
•••
im also looking for ones of these as well :)

regards

guames said:
I'm looking for an email form with captcha verification.
 
0
•••
yes? no?
 
0
•••
i need a simple image hosting script please. ^_^
 
0
•••
0
•••
I am running www.mactorials.com and i need a registration/login/review script done.

Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back