Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Abstinent(dot)org

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Domainiac

Established Member
Impact
194
Abstinent.org & FieldHockey.asia

Abstinent.org:

It's not "abstinence" which would obviously be huge, but I feel "abstinent" isn't that bad. It matches the extension as well. If my research hasn't failed me, I believe this was a website for 7 years.

FieldHockey.asia:

Say what you want to about .asia but my biggest sale to date came from this extension- soccer.asia $700+.

Field Hockey is actually played in Asia, I believe it may be referred to as just "hockey" over there but not sure. Soccer isn't a term used over there either but it made no difference.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Ehh, honestly if you were to flip this into a well kept web site it would be more profitable. Find the right guy and you could *probably* get 200$~ for this.
 
0
•••
Any more ideas?
 
0
•••
bump.........
 
0
•••
I like abstinent.org, the keyword works great with the extension. Definitely worth more than reg fee. I don't see it having been developed when I check archive.org, but I still think it is a good name.
 
0
•••
Anyone else?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back