Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Absolutely free hosting

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

hanz

onArcade.comVIP Member
Impact
9
Wow! :blink:
I found very good free hosting.

• username.shyper.com
• Cpanel 9 with 100 Megs of webspace and 10 gigs of bandwidth per month
• 1 MySQL database with PHPMyAdmin
• Fast, powerful dedicated servers that support all file types
• Real FTP access, file manager & WYSIWYG Editor
• No file size restrictions
• 10 POP3 or web based email accounts
• One click of the button installs scripts such as PHPNUKE, formmail, clock, PHPWIKI, PHPBB2, Invision Board, OSCommerce, guestbook, counter, AgoraCart & more!
• FrontPage extensions, ability to backup, password protect your directories, in depth website stats
• Shyper.com is a full-featured free hosting service that is BANNER FREE with NO FORCED ADS! You always have the option of unlocking new account features with ShyperPro!

www.shyper.com

[EDIT]It suck :'(
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
wow that looks really good if I wanted a free host, but as I have about 5 hosts paid untill Christmas with 2GB DS on one I dont need it but a very good site it is! Thanks for the link

PJ
 
0
•••
I tried it but I still have problem accessing the cpanel and ftp.
 
0
•••
Seems good, but can I add HTML pages and UPLOAD pages.
 
0
•••
nice service!
 
0
•••
hmm..any idea what we would set the nameservers to ?
 
0
•••
Try using a contact of some sort at the company site or a support or even if there are any FAQ's it might be in there what the DNS is!!
 
0
•••
lol, tried that.. didnt work.

oh well, someone here is gonna host me for a very kind cost :)

thanks for replying though :)
 
0
•••
They look pretty good, just signed up. I'll let you kow how it goes:).

Thanks HANZ!


True_Snake
 
0
•••
can't use my own domain > yourdomain.com?
they're just offering subdomains?

anyway.. thanks for the info hanz
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back