Dynadot

domain AboutPhoenix.com

NameSilo
Watch

Naplesgolf

Upgraded Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Solid name!
vary solid ,but my experience with these domains is that people don't pay up for them can be a great site and make the web owner a lot of money

•••
vary solid ,but my experience with these domains is that people don't pay up for them can be a great site and make the web owner a lot of money

Agreed. The difficulty with these names is you either need to develop your self, or sell to somebody who operates in this space.

I don't think you will get an absurd amount for this to a reseller. The same goes for you finding a buyer. You can definitely get a nice chunk for this to the right person, but to get the most for this, you might have the best luck holding this for the long haul, as eventually somebody entering the space might want to build on it, and you may reach a lucrative deal.

Last edited:
•••
Nice Name, Develop it, Use the attraction vendors as affiliates, Good Luck with it.

•••
Thank you for all the comments. If anyone is interested they can make offer by clicking on the domain in my signature, it will bring you to the offer page.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back