About domainname bidding system

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

likenobody

Established Member
Impact
0
I am a software developer, and am also a fan of domain names.
I would like to develop a domain name bidding system with a multi-language interface.
Do you think that this idea is needed
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's called Sedo isn't it ? :blink:
 
0
•••
no, If I develop it,it will be no fee or lowest fee for domain auction
 
0
•••
the problem is that u can always contact the owner of the domain via his whois..

therefoe the question of fees arises only whn the buyer is a very noob person who does not know anything besides placing his bids
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back