NameSilo

opinion About domainers and the rest of us.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dondomainer

domainnamescom.comTop Member
Impact
This is a post dedicate to @OmarVG after its response on Mike Man WIPO case.

Do not get confused you, me and the majority os NP users can call us domainers for a technical concept, In fact, they call us domainers for the simple fact of having access to buy domains, but, like everything in life and business, you have to dig deeper. Say, I am a domainer is more than a technical title, it is a pride, a level title won by your portfolio and your sales, not one, not two.. not even three or 5 sales, make you a real domainer is to able to live from the domains and not for the domains and that path for 99% of us is still far away.

You're glad of something that happened to Mike M because your reason is that the register a domain that you think is trash, attitude of yours that bothers me because who that f#@@$ you think you're, what is your sales record ?, your portfolio?.. what we can we learn from you ?, you are not only an apprentice, but a bad apprentice not able to recognize the value of 123.com even if you had it in front, and although we all passed at some point for that, at least, we are not happy about a news that affects us all which leads me to think why are you here?.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back