Domain Empire

available About 6'000 3 character domains available

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you have any Without Numbers in them?

•••
TopSatelliteRadio.co said:
Do you have any Without Numbers in them?
All 3-letter .net domains are registered already...

•••
There arn't any available for registration at the moment without numbers.

Will have to backorder and pray to get those. ;)

•••
I guess I don't really see the value in a 3 alphanumeric domain that ends in .net.

You've got 2 things against you:
-- the numbers
-- the .net

People easily confuse a zero with "O" and most of those domains have a zero in them, or a 1 that is confused with i and L.

Except for throw away domains or creative thinking, I guess I don't see the value in these domains when I can reg. a keyword rich domain for marketing a site.

-Scott Fish

•••
I guess I don't really see the value in a 3 alphanumeric domain that ends in .net.
I'm inclined to agree. I recently put a few mixed 3char .coms along w/ 1 mixed 3char .net up for sale. The .com's, which had very little associative meaning, went like hotcakes. The .net was MC5 which I thought would have some interest because it has a fair number of Google links and is the name of a 60's band that still tours, (also known as the Motor City 5), had no interest, and ended up as a throw in, w/ some of the .coms. Can't tell what the future might hold, but that was my most recent experience.

It is interesting to note, however, that a year and a half ago +/-, when I was running bulk searches on all avail 3 char, in all major exts, I recall there being at least, 15,000- 20,000 mixed 3 char .net's avail, maybe more.

•••
I never knew that MC5, the band, stood for Motor City 5.
I agree with both of you on these mixed 3 char .net (or even .com).

•••
LLN .com hve strong values currently the others need meaning like lnl's such as H2o or they have value if repeating like N2N.com or H2H.com which sold for Like $350. .net will have asian interest especially LL and the numbers 8 6 or 3.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back