IT.COM

events Abbreviation for "autonomous"?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Captain Dane

ExplorerEstablished Member
Impact
Does anyone know the industry abbreviation or shortened form used in domains for "autonomous"
TY

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please post any relevant "autonomous" directories or databases and I will post the research results...the aim being to find statistical proof of an industry trend or standard for "autonomous" domain names...

Last edited:
•••
Very useful info TY
autonobots
autonoworld
autono.com! owned by owner of 78b.com

I own the middle one. one of few ill keep i think. if anyone wants a TON of autono+Keyword let me know. I have a TON. Systems System Transport . you name it. best of the best keywords. with Autono

Msg for List

Last edited:
•••
•••
I have a brandable, autonymous.com

•••

A = abbreviation, could be confused, but multiple uses, widely used
AU = confused with Australia, but therefore has multiple uses
Auto = could be confused with automobile, but also used for autos
Auton = solves half the problem, but looks odd and not widely used
Autono = good for branding, but not widely used, clever
Autonomous = Long, typo territory, but not confusing, widely used

You decide...

Last edited:
•••
•••
Autonomous is an awkward word with not much room for play and if it's shortened in anyway it loses its original meaning. But if you find some keywords that are perfect match for it you might still be able to use it in its original form to make some good domains.

IMO

•••
Autonomous is an awkward word with not much room for play and if it's shortened in anyway it loses its original meaning. But if you find some keywords that are perfect match for it you might still be able to use it in its original form to make some good domains.

IMO

There are a lot of full length autonomous domains available drop and hand reg
....also for aerospace

•••
A = abbreviation, could be confused, but multiple uses, widely used
AU = confused with Australia, but therefore has multiple uses
Auto = could be confused with automobile, but also used for autos
Auton = solves half the problem, but looks odd and not widely used
Autono = good for branding, but not widely used, clever
Autonomous = Long, typo territory, but not confusing, widely used

You decide...
sink or swim with autonomous

•••
One good thing about it is that the auto complete recognizes it when you get about half way through typing so you don't have to type the whole word (at least that's how it is on my smartphone). Maybe that's where they got the Autono from.

IMO

•••
I think its better to just use the full keyword. That is what gets the searches, and any abbreviation is either awkward or confusing

If you like Autonomous, I have a good one in my sweet 16 pack

Autonomous.Network which is actually a thing

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back