Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ab0utblank.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmaynar2

New Member
Impact
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This forums if for appraisals..

I think your domain is worth ab0ut zer0.
 
0
•••
the 0 kills it.
 
0
•••
ab0utblank ??? I think it aboutblank .
Regfee in this case , who take it for a high prices is an idiot .
 
0
•••
I cannot believe that you have put "This domain is one the top most wanted domains on the net so dont miss out on this auction!"... rediculous

The 0 kills it, but i dont think even the "aboutblank.com" domain would be worth much at all either, it just has nothing to it.

- Luke :)
 
0
•••
the 'zero' in the domain will rip off everything
 
0
•••
If Ab0utBlank.com is one of the most wanted , that is it I am giving up and and getting out of Domaining.
Bmaynar2, It is actually one of the Least wanted names .
value was reg-fee until you said that ludricous statement which devalued the name to -(ebay listing fee).

I checked out your Ebay listing
Maybe you should stick to selling Baby clothes, until you get the hang of Domain Names.
BTW Welcome to Namepros.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Value : Ab0ut Blank
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back