Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,

What do you think of this domain name

a4k.com.

My first LNL name

Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you just buy this for high 3 figures from sav.com? There's a sale history from yesterday.

It's hard to value such names as they have no general value based on keywords for a given industry. And end users are incredibly rare as they have to have precise meaning to some project someone is doing, and even then a two word combo is probably nicer than LNL.

Value: Generally LNL go for low 3 figures. This one is listed on namebio.com for high 3 figures, with a range of other recent sales for low 3 figures.

While it may have a general value of low or mid 3 figures, it'll probably just never sell. Such names tend to just circle from one reseller to another.

•••
I like three-character (CCC) .com domains but they are not great domains to resell. I have about 50 CCC .com, some for 20 years. I've sold two. In 2006, I sold ii6 and LL6 for $250 each. I still have some good ones. The LLN and NNL command a significantly higher wholesale and retail price. Check shortnames.com for some interesting data on CCC domains.

Your domain A4K is cool and easy to say. A is always great to begin with and the 4, of course, can mean the number or the word. Plus 4k has meaning. Chinese investors avoid the number 4 usually so that is a negative to the domain's value. All that said, A4K is worth $250-$350 wholesale and max retail less than 10k. If you priced it at $4,995, I'd say you'd have less than a 50% chance of selling it within five years.

•••
Hi guys,

What do you think of this domain name

a4k.com.

My first LNL name

Thanks in advance
$55,000 - Middle (Enduser $100,000) + (Liquidation $10,000)

•••
I like three-character (CCC) .com domains but they are not great domains to resell. I have about 50 CCC .com, some for 20 years. I've sold two. In 2006, I sold ii6 and LL6 for $250 each. I still have some good ones. The LLN and NNL command a significantly higher wholesale and retail price. Check shortnames.com for some interesting data on CCC domains.

Your domain A4K is cool and easy to say. A is always great to begin with and the 4, of course, can mean the number or the word. Plus 4k has meaning. Chinese investors avoid the number 4 usually so that is a negative to the domain's value. All that said, A4K is worth $250-$350 wholesale and max retail less than 10k. If you priced it at $4,995, I'd say you'd have less than a 50% chance of selling it within five years.
Thank you very much for your reply. I truly appreciate it, as it provides a wealth of valuable information.

•••
Did you just buy this for high 3 figures from sav.com? There's a sale history from yesterday.

It's hard to value such names as they have no general value based on keywords for a given industry. And end users are incredibly rare as they have to have precise meaning to some project someone is doing, and even then a two word combo is probably nicer than LNL.

Value: Generally LNL go for low 3 figures. This one is listed on namebio.com for high 3 figures, with a range of other recent sales for low 3 figures.

While it may have a general value of low or mid 3 figures, it'll probably just never sell. Such names tend to just circle from one reseller to another.
Thank you!, I really appreciate your reply

•••
$250 to $750 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back