NameSilo

A webmaster tutorial for posting in webmaster tutorials section

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Keral_Patel

I'll do itRestricted (Chatroom)
Impact
Hello,

I thought I will write down a small tutorial as most of the posters don't seem to read the rules :(

If you want to post in webmaster tutorials section then please checkout the rules first of all.

Next only post articles, tutorials that are owned by you. Anything like copy pasting from other places is not allowed. It is allowed in some cases if you do mention the source of article etc. [If you are going to pump in whole ezine article over here by opening new threads and mentioning the source of articles then your account will get closed]

So please please follow the rules. :) Please don't try to bend them.

All people who write tutorials from time to time and submit them here are doing to help other NPers. They have every right to get link juice to their signature links as well as links that they can put into the articles itself.

But post peddlars who just post "Hi", "Hello", "WOW", "Thanks" have no right at all to keep pumping in those posts in between a conversation or a discussion.

You can read rules over here : http://www.namepros.com/webmaster-t...before-posting-rules-webmaster-tutorials.html

They are simple ones :) Good ones :) Helpful ones :hearts:

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks good -Nick-

Hopefully people will follow it now.

Cheers!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back