A Newborn Domainer From India

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sajmal

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hai am Sajmal 20 Year Old
Came From Kerala (God's Own Country)
I Started Domaining At the Age Of 18-19 Time.
But Also I am Failing That's I Call Me As a NewBorn Baby ☺️
I Grow in a Small Family With One Bedroom House With My Mother
My Father Passed away in 2018 Feb With Accident Problems
I Have no Degrees Of any Other Top Level Education I am Only 10th Passed
I Don't Shame about to Say that
If You Ask Why ? I Have Simple Answer don't Like Educational System in India It's not for me.
Rather than I Give More Important to Knowledge and Experience it's Most Valuable Think In My Life .

Ok Guy's I Told Little Bite about Me What About You ...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the nice introduction @Sajmal, and welcome to NamePros. As you read through the threads here you'll find that many of us had a rough start as domaines. But you're in the right place now, and you'll find here a wealth of information that can help you be successful.

•••
•••
Hi

if...… you think you can succeed in domaining, without an education, then you will surely fail.

whatever the quality of education exists in your country, city, etc, still, you must get all you can from it

the ability to effectively communicate your thoughts, in English, could be the difference maker in any negotiation, should a buyer be interested.

also, initially, you should keep your personal life to yourself. never know when some scumbag may try to manipulate information provided by you voluntarily

this, essentially, is business and you should endeavor to conduct yourself, in that frame of mind, each and every time.

Good Luck!

imo...

•••
•••
Thanks Brother For Replying

•••
Hi

if...… you think you can succeed in domaining, without an education, then you will surely fail.

whatever the quality of education exists in your country, city, etc, still, you must get all you can from it

the ability to effectively communicate your thoughts, in English, could be the difference maker in any negotiation, should a buyer be interested.

also, initially, you should keep your personal life to yourself. never know when some scumbag may try to manipulate information provided by you voluntarily

this, essentially, is business and you should endeavor to conduct yourself, in that frame of mind, each and every time.

Good Luck!

imo...
Thanks Brother ☺️

Last edited:
•••
Welcome Sajmal. Wish you the best.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you for joining NPs and welcome, @Sajmal! It is good of you to start by telling you about yourself and your circumstances, as we are a community of people. I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your father due to an accident. I know that traumatic events like that can persist for many years on our lives.

I hope you will find NPs a welcoming community where you can learn from others, pick up on what is happening in the world of domain names, learn analysis skills, and just encourage each other.

I must agree with @biggie that it is critical to get all of the education that you can. There are many ways to learn, formal and informal, in person and online through MOOCs, self-guided learning, etc. It is critical to not depend on domaining as your main career, and to get all of the education that you can. Even if it is not obvious where it is leading always, education opens doors for you.

Take care, and welcome.

Bob

•••
Thank you for joining NPs and welcome, @Sajmal! It is good of you to start by telling you about yourself and your circumstances, as we are a community of people. I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your father due to an accident. I know that traumatic events like that can persist for many years on our lives.

I hope you will find NPs a welcoming community where you can learn from others, pick up on what is happening in the world of domain names, learn analysis skills, and just encourage each other.

I must agree with @biggie that it is critical to get all of the education that you can. There are many ways to learn, formal and informal, in person and online through MOOCs, self-guided learning, etc. It is critical to not depend on domaining as your main career, and to get all of the education that you can. Even if it is not obvious where it is leading always, education opens doors for you.

Take care, and welcome.

Bob
Thanks For Supporting I Very Happy To Learn From People Like You ☺️

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome amigo

Sorry about your father

I agree that traditional education is garbage, but you must still be a life long learner (y)

Best of luck

•••
•••
Welcome to NP @Sajmal. Have regged any domains yet?

•••
Learn a valuable trade or other skill and have domaining only as a side gig at most.

•••
•••
Hello and welcome!
Please don't make these mistakes and I think you will be okay....O_o

domain-name-meme.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back