Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by kite26, Jul 13, 2020

Replies:
Views:

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kite26

kite26 Fearless Bird VIP

Domain: A*n*d*a*l*u*s*i*a (.) t*v
    Andalusia: is the southern autonomous community in Peninsular Spain. It is the most populous, and the second largest autonomous community in the country. The Andalusian autonomous community is officially recognised as a "historical nationality".The territory is divided into eight provinces: Almería, Cádiz, Córdoba, Granada, Huelva, Jaén, Málaga and Seville. Its capital is the city of Seville. The seat of the High Court of Justice of Andalusia is located in the city of Granada.
    Population (2016): 8,388,107

Please appraise the domain.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. kite26

kite26 Fearless Bird VIP

Anyone please?

3. kite26

kite26 Fearless Bird VIP

4. Heesoon

Heesoon Upgraded Member Blue Account

Hello Kite26 (*I'm a new domainer) but I needed to say that Andalusia is the most beautiful place I've ever been to throughout Europe. It's so inspiring there from all aspects.

As far as Appraisal: GD has Newark.tv that sold for $2,000 My estimated value would be $1500 - $2000 in this current economy. But again, I'm a brand new domainer.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
  5. kite26

kite26 Fearless Bird VIP

Thank you very much for your input. Your impression is still very valuable for me, no matter if you are new. I agree, Andalusia is beautiful place.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice