Dynadot

A little help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello I am wondering if anyone can tell me where i can find a nice not too expensive domain registration place without having to use a credit card. All i need is a place where they will take money orders. Tat's al that'spreventing me from having my domain name so if anyone knows of a place if possible i would be so completely grateful though i do not think it's possible that any are like that but i am hoping.. reply soon if you can please.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why dont you just sign up for a credit card somewhere? Its really a necesity to do business online.

•••
I wish that i could but not qualified as far as I know. My financial advisor did say that as soon as I got into University (in september) she would be sending me the forms so that's too far away.

•••
GKG is not the cheapest out there (and it is better if reg more than one name at a time, becuase it cost an extra $15 if they take money-order or check, sadly :td: ----maybe some other NPer will know who takes them without the added fee :red: ) , but they are my favorite registrar (customer service can't be beat, and they could teach other registrars what security is), and they accept money-orders :) Info: http://gkg.net/domain/payments/money_order.html

•••
Enom take checks to fill up your account, all you have to do is to make another post here in the forum and ask for a free $8.95 enom account. Goodluck to you and welcome to the community

cav

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back