NameSilo

A list of pronounceable 5L names: Feopa.com, Filcy.com, Puzax.com, Zebsa.com and many more

Labeled as available in Available Domain Names started by vast, Sep 25, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. vast

vast Established Member

User's Time:
    3:08 PM
    Hello,

In scope of the recent research, I've got a list of some available pronounceable 5L domains in .com. Here is it if someone is interested:

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. vast

vast Established Member

User's Time:
    Cannot edit the initial post, so putting the list with some issues fixed into the new one.

3. Satyajit Adhikary

Satyajit Adhikary Upgraded Member Gold Account

User's Time:
    4:38 PM
    There are still thousands of good pronounciable 5L available to hand register, you can't mention them all here

4. creataweb

creataweb Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

User's Time:
    7:08 AM
    Post them all here if they're a good pattern. :xf.smile:

5. vast

vast Established Member

User's Time:
    I was actually hesitating whether to post the entire list here, but thought one could pick something according to one's own judgement. Yet I agree that there might be too much junk there, so here's the lean manual selection of the best (in my opinion) names from that list. Mods can delete the initial list if posting such massive roughly filtered stuff contradicts the concept of this section.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!