A Hello and Introduction

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DaveGammage

Established Member
Impact
9
Just wanted to come in and introduce myself!

I come from a web design and development background, later got into internet marketing and SEO; Now I'm getting into domaining. I heard about NamePros from Gene, who participates in other forums I am a member of...so I figured I'd better get on board here as well.

I'm happy to be here and I look forward to learning, and perhaps helping others in the future!

-Dave :)
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey Dave, glad to see you made it!
 
1
•••
Hi Dave welcome to namepros
 
1
•••
hello Dave Welocme on NP forum
 
0
•••
A warm welcome Dave, nice to meet you :)
 
1
•••
Just wanted to come in and introduce myself!

I come from a web design and development background, later got into internet marketing and SEO; Now I'm getting into domaining. I heard about NamePros from Gene, who participates in other forums I am a member of...so I figured I'd better get on board here as well.

I'm happy to be here and I look forward to learning, and perhaps helping others in the future!

-Dave :)

A big welcome Dave,

Sounds like you will be a contributor right off the bat. Looking forward to reading your posts.
Gene's an outstanding NPs member w/ an outstanding reputation........ DON'T F@!K it UP!:)

NN
 
1
•••
Sounds like you will be a contributor right off the bat. Looking forward to reading your posts.
Gene's an outstanding NPs member w/ an outstanding reputation........ DON'T F@!K it UP!:)

NN

ROFL!

Thanks for the greetz! I've known Gene for close to a year now (and met him in person in January at a conference), so I would hope I wouldn't F anything up. If you ever get the chance to meet Gene in person, take it - he's a classy guy!:tu:
 
0
•••
If you ever get the chance to meet Gene in person, take it - he's a classy guy!:tu:


He has always been one of my fav members :tu: very cute
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Hello,

Welcome to NP :)
 
1
•••
Hello Dave! Welcome to namepros :wave:
 
1
•••
Hi Dave, welcome! Hope you learn a lot from the forum
 
1
•••
:hi: Dave

Great name, it's shared with yours truely ;) I'm glad Gene was able to point you in the right direction here and look forward to seeing you around the ridges.
 
1
•••
Hi Dave :)

Welcome to np - im sure you will enjoy the forum etc.
 
1
•••
1
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg
 
1
•••
Halloa.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back