Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

A fun business game...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Jennifer

VIP Member
Impact
192
I don't usually spend a lot of time playing games unless they involve a deck of cards... but my business partner sent me to play this game and I thought it was really fun.

Enjoy-

http://www.disney.go.com/hotshot/hsb.html

ps. please don't hurt me if someone posted this here already :xf.love:
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
haha nice game.. theres alot of games similar the style of this one... just havnt seen this particular theme.

thanks
 
0
•••
I wish it were that easy/cheap to start a business.
 
0
•••
True that, but hey - it teaches basics of a business management, good enough for me! :D lol, I killed an hour and a half with it and didn't notice how time flew by (did the pet shop and skateboard store).
 
0
•••
hehe...its like the Lemonade Tycoon stuff.:D
 
0
•••
Cool, thanks for the link :xf.love:
 
0
•••
lemonade tycoon is an awesome game. And btw, that game is addicting. Was really dynamic.
 
0
•••
I'm glad you guys liked it!!! It kept me busy for a while too :)
 
0
•••
Yah, after a while, I had to go to bed.
 
0
•••
cool stuff!
 
0
•••
gchick said:
hehe...its like the Lemonade Tycoon stuff.:D
just what i have in mind.. a pretty cool game but then it looks complicated or i just dont want to spend time knowing the rules.. but sure looks neat..I wish i have much time in my hands right now
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back