IT.COM

domain A Domain Appraisal Please - HouseBuyerKings dot com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jordanbc

Impact
Hello everyone!!!

I am new to this site and very new to domain appraisals so I thought that I would ask you guys what you thought. I am I real estate investor that has a few domains related to real estate and I have always loved one especially, I think it is so good that it could be a franchise name, but I would like your opinions on it also. I don't think I would sell it either way, but it's fun to see. :)

HouseBuyerKings dot com

(I have the plural version also)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you would have to develop. There is way too many combinations someone else can do for reg fee.

Example HouseBuyerAces or BestHouseBuyers or KingHouseBuyers etc it goes on.

Good luck!

•••
Who is your market? Other realtors? What is the plural version? I think the S at the end on the above is plural and should not be there: HouseBuyerKing.com
I believe at looking at domains like billboard signs, quick and if they immediately make sense on first glance. But with your name at a quick glance I got confused thinking the 2 letters difference from BurgerKing instead of BuyerKing. my 2 cents.

•••
coco77: thank you for your thoughts, when you say develop do you mean backlinking and other website building practices?

offthehandle: My market would be motivated house sellers, "I buy houses" guys. I don't think any realtor would be interested in anything like that, just real estate investors.
I have never thought about the burger king thing, I appreciate your input. Thank you.

The plural is HouseBuyerKings dot com

•••
You could do some classifieds on craigslist or local or national realestate websites where house flipping is popular. I watched some of those TV programs back awhile "flip his house"... There was a off=shoot good one in the Carolinas I liked. forgot the name.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back