Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

A bit of help with a PHP IRC Script

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

gottaSUMMER

Established Member
Impact
0
hello,
I need some help... :'( :'(
I am able to run a PHP bot on my website, but I need help of a PHP IRC Client Script.. does anyone have/know of a IRC Client powered by PHP?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
ok, thanks.
 
0
•••
PHP & IRC doesn't really mix so well. IRC isn't easy, you have to Pong! the Ping!'s, etc. There is CGI:IRC which works well though, of coarse written in CGI.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back