Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hello

a-b-c-d-e-f-g-h-i-j-k-l-m-n-o-p-q-r-s-t-u-v-w-x-y-z.info

Is it good domain

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if you are fan of this domain site all you have to do is just copy the domain name and paste in notepad.. copy and paste in address bar whenever you feel like dancing lol

•••

LeapFish says $4.00, not too bad for $0.99 reg fee

•••
If you really want this kind of name, then this one is much better and is still avail at reg fee:

a--2--z.com -- that's with two hyphens between each of the characters. With one hyphen between, and with 'to', are taken.
This one still isn't a good name, but it's a dot.com and better than yours, ha. Hang around a bit more and you'll learn about regging better names.
At least, you know how to start a thread that gets a lot of people checking in. Nicely done :)
your estimate:
as a sellable domain name = -24,367,896.13$
for party fun, but only once = priceless

•••
At one time back in 98/99 I could have registered ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.com and all the other extensions at the time. I hesitated and to this day I wish I bought it because its a novelty and very easy to remember. A conversation type of name with a great story. I also hesitated to buy HappyBirthday.com many years ago, I didn’t have enough money at the time for a $35 registration. To make a long story short, it was purchased a few days later and sold a few months later for $65,000. I'll never forget it and I always regret not buying these domains.

•••
I know. But who knows, may be the Internet become very complicated in the future and this name become very logical...!

Also, some domains maybe very wear but one day worth something for someone.

Now I expect $0 for this, or best offer!! if there was. :)

Thanks

•••
domainspade said:
Im sorry, but this is a perfect example of why new domainers, really need to hold back from registering domain names for a while. This domain has less value than was paid for it (which is amazing, considering it was less than a dollar). Infact, I think you would have to pay me to hold this domain in my portfolio.

Please, you're just jealous, you'd love to have this domain in your portfolio :)

•••
appraise

Geez...this made my day. I'd personally never take the time to type all that in my search bar but hey....I've seen worse. If anyone offers you more than $1 to buy it....sell it! Thanks for the chuckle. B-)

•••
Value in dollars , not much

BUT on coolness - PRICELESS.

Thats a pretty cool domain name.

•••
you know
whats REALLY weird
is that somebody took the .com, the .net AND the .org

•••
•••
Novelty value, otherwise $0...

•••
why would somebody search for 'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz' 4800 times?

heck, computer keyboards are QWERTY, so its not even fun writing it in the search box.

the world is full of some really weird people

•••
comicbookguy said:
Value in dollars , not much

BUT on coolness - PRICELESS.

indeed but i say its value is $0

•••
•••
domain for fun and easy to remmber.I like it.

why not also take :abcdefghijklmopqrstuvwxyx.info or z-y-x-.......-d-c-b-a.info ?

(...... is a short hand from excessive typing!!!)

•••
I say spend a ton of money making a huge site and marketing it so I can make a ton of money off the typos. :P

Seriously, though, I completely agree with Justin (DomainSpade) above. Take the time to learn a little more about the industry before registering novelty domains. You'll thank yourself in the end.

•••
harbi said:
Hello

Is it good domain

No.

How long did it take to type out that domain without any typing errors?

•••
He could tell his friends he owns every letter of the alphabet under the .info extension and still be technically correct.

This coming from the man who once regged BuyShitForCheap.com, lol

•••

Didnt take that long :O If you can type blind, you can type this very fast!
But yes, its not worth anything ;)

•••
It´s a good name because it´s impossible to ever forget. And it definately
caughts attention which might get people to click.

Good done! However I think it is also impossible to make an appraisal.

•••
i would definately say that no body will care to type in that name but it will definately stand out in the BOOKMARK folder which might actually get u more traffic..

try starting some proxy website sort of a thing as no body will suspect it to be that :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back