Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Hawkes

Top Member
NameTalent.com
Impact
I've decided to do a little promotion I call 6-7-8. I decided to reduce the prices to just $6 USD, for a 7 day Namecheap Marketplace listing, on 8 of my domain names. I plan to return any unsold to the regular prices I after the promotion ends. Given the low cost, for simplicity I am only doing Namecheap Marketplace for these (my other domains generally available on Efty or Undeveloped).

You can see what is still available at this link. Click the Buy Now button on top right to arrange by price. If none left at $6 then they have all sold.

Here are the names and their registration dates:
  1. AppsDesign.co (Nov 26, 2018)
  2. expands.trade (Jul 28, 2018)
  3. fairer.me (Nov 29, 2018)
  4. GreyCup.win (Jun 26, 2018)
  5. iOS11.review (Aug 9, 2018)
  6. RVing.site (Oct 5, 2018)
  7. SeeOur.science (Jun 18, 2018)
  8. SmartFunds.top (Jun 18, 2018)
Registered at Namecheap
Payment: Namecheap Marketplace only (they accept credit cards, Paypal, Bitcoin, NC funds, etc.)
Price: $6USD each

For those unfamiliar with Namecheap Marketplace, they handle the payment and the transfer of the name to the new owner (you need a Namecheap account, obviously, which is free to set up). Unlike a conventional transfer, you do not need to buy a year registration when you do a Marketplace purchase, and the remaining portion of the registration period is transferred.

I wrote up a little thing about the 6-7-8 promotion at my blog here.

I will try to update this as names sell. It won't be 6-7-8 but I plan some other sort of promotion in a week's time.

Thanks!

Bob

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I made a two line little story using all 8 domain names in it. I know, I have too much time on my hands :xf.wink:

Smart(.)funds read the iOS11(.)review then SeeOur(.)science at AppsDesign(.)co, expands(.)trade. The fairer(.)me found a great RVing(.)site while I was an official during the GreyCup(.)win.

As I write this, all 8 still available (5 days to go at this price)>>.
https://www.namecheap.com/store/domains/marketplace/buy-domains?seller=fundybob

Thanks for looking. Bob

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back