Dynadot

___talk.com or talk___.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Which domain do you think is better. Obviously those aren't the exact domains, but would you rather have a domain like talknamepros.com or nameprostalk.com?

Regards,

Dave

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It really depends on the words in use but in 95% of the cases I would say *****talk.com :) just put up a list of words and say them out loud, you'll find that *****talk, *******reviews.com or ******discussion.com sounds a lot better :)

•••
Yea if you reg NiceTalk.com it is not like TalkNice.com :)
Most of cases like GameTalk.com the ***talk is better.

•••
ThreeD said:
It really depends on the words in use but in 95% of the cases I would say *****talk.com :) just put up a list of words and say them out loud, you'll find that *****talk, *******reviews.com or ******discussion.com sounds a lot better :)
A lot of the time it can go either way. Give me a prefix or suffix and I'll tell you

-Steve

•••
In general is ...talk.tld the best.

•••
Hey great question i just regged a name TalkOnlinePoker.com i had the option of getting OnlinePokerTalk.com but decided not to.
Which do you think is more suited?

•••
If the word is plural, talk____.com would be more appropriate. (e.g, TalkGames.com)
But singular, ____talk.com is the best choice. (e.g, GameTalk.com)

•••
ThreeD said:

Same opinion here

•••
Despite singular or plural ___talk is better choice, imo

•••
For me ***talk is better. :imho:

•••
TommyG said:
If the word is plural, talk____.com would be more appropriate. (e.g, TalkGames.com)
But singular, ____talk.com is the best choice. (e.g, GameTalk.com)

Really good point that i thought.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back