NameSilo

domain 9xos.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nitin58325

Account Closed
Impact
0
kindly appraise domain

kindly appraise

9x+os (os-operating software)

and 9x is windows new software
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
waiting for appraisals for domains...
 
0
•••
I didn't know what is 9x Os so excuse me :)
I think treating it as 9xos or 9x os does not change the case here, I say around regcost wholesale.
 
0
•••
I don't see anything special about it. I'd say reg fee maybe low $xx. Better off developing it or just parking it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back