sales 9999.com Was Changed Hands | Chinese Market Daily Report on 11-14-2016

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DN.com

VIP Member
DN.com Staff
Impact
DOMAIN SALES

9999.com was changed hands, according to whois information, the current owner is Liu Xiaosheng, CEO of 62.com. But the price was confidential. We searched four number domains like 9999.com type, according to whois information, most of this type domains’ owner are Chinese, except 4444.com and 7777.com.

8066.com and 8077.com were changed hands, price were not publiced.

Jktj.com was sold for ¥288,888 CNY (approximately $42,483 USD) in BIN sale. “JKTJ” is short for “JianKangTianJian”, means “health examination” in Chinese.

Chinese domainer bought mzl.com from MarkMonitor, the price was not publiced, however, the domain is for sale, price is about $47k.

Qys.com was sold for ¥280,000 CNY (approximately $41,176 USD) in an auction.

Xnm.cn was sold for ¥40,000 CNY (approximately $5,882 USD) in an auction.

Csrs.com was sold for ¥41,888 CNY (approximately $6,610 USD).

Zlv.com was sold for ¥98,500 CNY (approximately $14,486 USD) in an auction.

OTHERS

According to Chaomi.cc’s data, from Nov. 11th to Nov. 13th, the total sales volume was 44046, and the total sales turnover was ¥16,731,014 CNY (approximately $ 2,460,443USD).

QQ截图20161114105423.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
9999.com is a sore point for me.....

When I was in my late teens...just started my 1st year of college...I wanted to register this domain..just for fun and to use it to learn how built a website... I found out it was available but back then ISP I contacted need a credit card or bank account to debit. I had none of those...they did offer me the option to make a cash deposit and fax them the deposit slip... I said okay cool...will do when I have the cash available.... off course that never happened...I was way to busy discovering the wonders of a social lubricant called BEER :) - At that time buying beer seemed to be a more sensible option than buy a domain name.... oh well, ...lol. I could say well at least I made some priceless and amazing memories... this is probably very very true...the problem is I was soo hammered that I don't really remember any of the amazing memories ...lol

•••
Awesome story, thanks for sharing!

(guess that lube would do a better job now than back in that time)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back