Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohammed El-Halawany

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When did you register this domain ?

•••
Because you are starting the bid at $200, your price should be more realistic. If you are going to sell here at NP, you should start at $1.

Edit:
your previous post ( https://www.namepros.com/threads/hackerscity-com.991621/ ) said that you are receiving offers at $1000, which in case is not true base on your latest thread now. Your are just saying that you are receiving offers so people will have interest in it which also fails to do so. Be honest next time.

Last edited:
•••
GoDaddy Grace delete still possible if thats where you were going @goffee
25 Dec created

Sorry @Mohammed El-Halawany - IMO the plural HackerS isn't natural for this phrase

Last edited:
•••
Don't be so desperate to sell a domain...
Sometimes you have to wait for a good offer to come up or do flipping with the right way..

Maybe this video from DomainSherpa would help..
How to Sell Domain Names Like a Super Seller on Flippa – With Ali Zandi
http://www.domainsherpa.com/ali-zandi-flippa-interview/

Last edited:
•••
I was just wondering @usernamex . He registered it on dec 25 and worrying about not receiving an offer ? Typical newbie in domain world.

•••
OK so the mods were nice enough to close your other threads and reopen this one for you. Thank you Mods!

My opinion:
HackerCity/com without the S looks to be bounced around for sale without an enduser since 2013, it had been a forum previously.
If I were looking and I saw both I'd go for the singular

Hmm, there is a dot CITY, and both singular and plural are taken, maybe the plural owner would want it to do a package deal, IF they are a domainer. Yet they could have easily regged it when they got the dot CITY, so proly not. Both are undeveloped

FTR, I'm not really fond of any of the above names, and it is still my opinion that you grace delete and study more before buying any more names : smile :

•••
Hackerscity is not a bad domain depending on how much you paid for it.

One thing to keep in mind. If a domainer is looking for the most for their money, they would probably spend $200 on something else at that level.

If your domain is priced with other domains and is better than them, you'll probably get a bid.

Your domain does not compete with other $200 domains.

•••
This is a hack topic, two word, brandable, and plural.

The answer to your question is all those above variables.

Good Luck
goodluck.gif

•••
Why can't you sell hackerscity.com? I think it's no good
Why can't I get any sleep tonight? I think it's the coffee. simple :xf.grin:

•••
Why can't you sell hackerscity.com? I think it's no good
Why can't I get any sleep tonight? I think it's the coffee. simple :xf.grin:

and i also asked "why?" simple :xf.grin:

•••
•••
•••
It's a crap domain and you're a liar. Why would anyone buy a name form you now?

Show attachment 45797

Thank you.. I am not liar and i am already replied about that boint on private conversations because i was can't reply on this thread before.. And this is the message i was sent to @karjren...

"ok thanks for your advice .. and i am receives offer on facebook group and he rise the price and when i accepted and tell him to deal with escrow he refuse :) that's everything

i cant reply on thread >> as you see i cant deal with NP forum it is my first time :)"

•••
Thank you.. I am not liar and i am already replied about that boint on private conversations because i was can't reply on this thread before.. And this is the message i was sent to @karjren...

"ok thanks for your advice .. and i am receives offer on facebook group and he rise the price and when i accepted and tell him to deal with escrow he refuse :) that's everything

i cant reply on thread >> as you see i cant deal with NP forum it is my first time :)"

Capture.JPG

Bullshit. Don't waste our time and go sell your domain on FB than.

•••
•••
•••
•••
@CAMdomains

namepros.com/threads/hackerscity-com.991847/

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back