Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohammed El-Halawany

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Promoting crime perhaps enough to deter. Want to get around it with some life hacks and a content site.

•••
•••

Lol..thanks for clearing that up, I was sitting here thinking I was having DejaVu .. (Glitch in the Matrix)

I was certain I had seen the exact same post before on the forum..then figured, I must have been dreaming..then started to wonder...WAIT, did I just have a premonition? Then asked myself "Why the hell could I not have a premonition about lottery numbers instead of a NP thread??".....then I scrolled down and saw your reply...and it all made sense, it was multiple threads with the same content...nothing supernatural going on :)

•••
Lol..thanks for clearing that up, I was sitting here thinking I was having DejaVu .. (Glitch in the Matrix)

I was certain I had seen the exact same post before on the forum..then figured, I must have been dreaming..then started to wonder...WAIT, did I just have a premonition? Then asked myself "Why the hell could I not have a premonition about lottery numbers instead of a NP thread??".....then I scrolled down and saw your reply...and it all made sense, it was multiple threads with the same content...nothing supernatural going on :)

lol, just woke up & read this - good stuff, you want me to spil my tea :xf.grin:

•••
•••
lol, just woke up & read this - good stuff, you want me to spil my tea :xf.grin:

Bwhwhaha... Glad I could get your morning off to a good start... ;)

•••
Internet is disconnected many time and i think it is not published then i noticed that its 3 thread then i asked suppor how to delete threads.. Then he told me there is no delete.. Thanks :)

•••
•••
@usernamex

I can't open it and don't know why!

"Thread status : not open for further reply"

•••
@usernamex.. Ok am sorry i noticed now the thread you mentioned me.. Thanks i will call support

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back